Nicole has designed these classes to nurture mom through the postpartum stage with a more conscious approach to healing after birth. Through movement, breath and meditation, you will get the opportunity to safely rebuild strength & stamina, relieve physical & emotional tension, and restore your energy level in an environment that promotes self-care. Babies in the pre-crawling stage are welcomed with the opportunity to be included, however, emphasis is placed on mom. Come and share your experience, connect and support one another in community as we celebrate motherhood. $80 + Tax for 4 week session.
*Best suited for women 4-6 weeks postpartum. No previous yoga experience necessary.
This series will help to:
- Create a new foundation for better wellness & health
- Stabilize loose joints and ligaments (hormone relaxin is still present in the body)
- Re-train & tone the abdominal wall and aid in closing separation
- Strengthen the pelvic floor and prevent incontinence and prolapse
- Realign the spine and improve posture
- Relieve physical tension in the neck, shoulders and back (due to nursing and carrying your baby)
- Reduce fatigue and increase energy & vitality
- Restore hormonal & emotional balance (prevent/cope with postpartum depression)
- Promote body positivity, release expectations and develop self-care practices
- Celebrate motherhood
- Deepen the bond with your baby
- Build a community of support and friendship with like minded women