Studio B Yoga and More COVID-19 Mitigation Plan
Patrons will be asked the following questions when they arrive:
Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
Are you, or anyone you are living with, either sick, self-isolating, or quarantined? Any patron who answers ‘yes’ to the questions above, should not be permitted to enter the facility. It is recommended that anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 call 8-1-1 for guidance.
• Signs will be posted and visible in several areas of the studio regarding symptoms of feeling unwell, proper handwashing and physical distancing, please read and remember to adhere to these policies. Those who do not adhere to policy will not be welcomed back for the safety of staff and clients.
• All clients must use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio regular handwashing is also encouraged
• Masks will not be provided for clients, but they are encouraged to bring their own mask
• Pre-registration and online check in prior to class is strongly encouraged
• One person will enter the studio at a time, proceed to the desk. Please remain 6 feet away at the locations noted on the floor. Please pre-pay for classes with the mindbody app. If paying in studio please purchase a class pass to reduce close interaction or frequent purchases. The team member will ask you above questions, then you can proceed into the studio and the next person may enter.
• All participants from one class must be cleared of the studio before a new class can enter, please wait for instruction from the teacher to enter the studio
• Only those pre-registered will be permitted to enter first, then those on the waitlist, if space permits others may join the class
• A lineup for pre-registered clients will be on the street side of the studio, a line up for those not preregistered or waitlisted will be on the other side of the studio, lined up in the order they arrived. Please maintain 6 feet distance. Please do not arrive more then 15 minutes early to a class.
• If you have not pre-registered and show up, please form a line in the order you arrived.
• If you do not show up to a class you will be charged a $10 cancellation fee, our cancellation policy is 4 hours prior to the class start time.
• Disinfecting of all touchable surfaces will be cleaned between classes
• Please bring your own clean and sanitized props and yoga mats to every class, mats will be limited and only blocks will be available at this time, you will reduce your risks by bringing your own mat.
• Disinfectant approved by Health Canada and paper towels will be provided for clients to clean their mats and props
• Washrooms will be available and stocked with disinfectant spray to be used by clients before and after use
• The studio will be cleaned on a regular basis with cleaning agents approved by Health Canada
• The water station and glasses will not be available, please bring your own full water bottles
• 6 feet marks will be set out in reception and the waiting area, please respect spacing
• Every mat has 6 feet distance from the next mat edge on all sides.
• No adjustments or physical touching will occur in class
• Please settle into class in a prompt manner
• Please leave classes in a prompt manner
• Changerooms will not be available
• Please do not visit friends in the waiting area or reception, we appreciate visits to happening outside the studio
• On dry days you are welcome to exit via the back door