Prenatal Yoga + Support
Nicole’s intention is to provide you with exceptional guidance and address your individual needs in a supportive setting where you can build a strong foundation, prepare for and celebrate your journey into motherhood.
With a holistic focus, Nicole, thoughtfully interweaves yoga, childbirth education and heart to support you throughout your pregnancy, and prepare you for birth and beyond. Her additional training in Fertility and Postpartum Yoga give her the expertise in keeping your entire journey in mind.
Classes will include breathwork, energy work, meditation, as well as, a variety of yoga styles ranging from gentle flowing movements, supported stretches, and long restorative holds.
This is a great opportunity for you to experience the benefits of yoga, practice self-care, build confidence, self-awareness and connections with other women.
All trimester and fitness levels welcome and no previous yoga experience necessary.
This series will include:
- discussion on anatomy, wellness and nutrition
- developing mindfulness and greater mind/body awareness
- therapeutic applications to relieve common pregnancy discomforts
- an understanding of the Pelvic Floor muscles and Transverse Abdominis (deep core muscles) and incorporating exercises to support your body in pregnancy and in postpartum
- stress reduction and deep relaxation using guided meditation and breathing techniques
- creating Sankalpa (a yoga word for setting an intention of the heart) for birth and motherhood
- preparation of your body, mind and emotions for birth and motherhood by tuning you into your own innate birthing wisdom and intuition
- addressing emotions and fears surrounding birth and helping you to build confidence and trust using affirmation
- building connections with your baby and moms-to-be
Dates + Time:
Fridays at 7 to 815pm
September 6th to October 11th
$110 for 6 classes |pre registration is required*
$20 Drop In | if space permits
*Please note: no refunds, make up classes, or carry overs